Master rubber craftsman since 1853, Aigle manufactures its boots by hand in France. Thanks to experience founded on tradition and technology, each day Aigle fulfils its promise of protection and comfort. For 160 years, men and women have maintained a valuable tradition of expertise. Today, at the Chatellerault plant in France, 200 craftsmen produce 4,000 pairs of hand-made boots every day.
- Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- 4.5mm Neoprene lining protects against the coldest of climates
- Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- Waterproof and adjustable gusset
- 4.5mm lining in the insole to offer the foot greater support & comfort
- Three density natural rubber shock absorbing sole, for cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
- Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
- Gomma rubber makes the boot impervious rot due to cattle & horse urine which would otherwise breakdown the structure of the boot.